Mary's Sweety Garden Hummingbird Feeder With Built-in Ant Moat And Perch
Mary's Hummingbird Feeder works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar like they do when they look into a flower.
Built-in Ant Moat For Mary's Sweety Hummingbird Feeder
❤️ KEEPS HUMMINGBIRD IN & EVERYTHING ELSE OUT– The specially designed, built-in, moat blocks everything except hummingbirds from feeding. This keeps the feeder clean and the nectar fresh much longer. The ingenious raised feeding ports are designed to make the nectar too far for other animals to access it.
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has an 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (11.81*7.87*3.14inch/30*20*8cm).
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water in to correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material
- Heavy duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real life flowers)
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed from your feeder!”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders Hummingbird Feeders are handcrafted from impact-resistant plastic and come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up close, 360 degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!