2600ft Remote Dog Training Collar
Dog Training Collar is a waterproof training collar for your dogs. It is an extremely safe and effective tool to control your dog's behavior problems, teach your dog basic obedience commands, and train almost anything that you want with a series of functions, including sound warning, vibration alert, electrostatic discipline, etc.
With the right tools to train your dogs, we guarantee you will see changes and results. The training collar is easy to use, effective and cost-friendly. Join our happy customer and upgrade your training system to SmartPet™ Dog Training Collar now!
4 Training Modes
SmartPet Dog Training Collar offers 4 different adjustable training modes. With tone, light, vibrate and shock mode, you can effectively correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, pee, aggression, and other behavioral obedience.
2600ft Super Large Remote Range
The remote control range of the dog training collar is up to 2600ft (875 yards), it is easy to train your dog in both the park or backyard, you will never have to worry it runs too far.
IP65 Waterproof Receiver
Your dog can play near the water or even swim freely with the collar on. Make sure the charging jack is fully covered with the silicone cover when before the receiver goes into water.
The length of the collar is adjustable up to 28 inches, suitable for small, medium, or large dogs (15-100lbs).
Built-In LED Light
Special built-in LED light on the receiver and remote helps you to locate your dog even in a dark environment to ensure the safety of your dog, perfect for night walking.
With a double-headed charging cable, you can charge both remote control and receiver simultaneously. Save more time and charge fast.
How To Use
1. Turn on the remote by pressing the sound button or vibrate button.
2. Select CH1 (Channel 1) by pressing the CH button on the remote.
3. Turn on the collar receiver by pressing the power button located at the back of the receiver (The LED lamp will flash every 3 seconds, indicating it has not been paired)
4. Long press the power button on the collar receiver to send a signal to the remote for the pairing process. (The LED lamp will flash quicker, indicating it is waiting for the remote to accept the signal).
5. Press the sound mode on the remote to accept the signal (You will hear a long beep sound, indicating it has been successfully paired).
6. Test each type of correction mode & adjust the intensity level before putting it on to dog’s neck.
- Do not use to train puppies younger than 6 months. Recommended for medium and large dogs above 20 lbs.
- We suggest using sound/vibration/light mode to train your dog. Shock mode should always be the last option to use.
- Shock model has 0-99 levels, please be very cautious if you want to test a high level.
- Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours
- If the hair is too long at the dog’s neck, it may cause the receiver not to be able to fully contact the skin. It is recommended to properly trim the hair.
- 1 x Dog Training Remote Control
- 1/2/3 x Receiver
- 1/2/3 x Collar Strap
- 2 x Metal Probes
- 2 x Silicone Covers
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x LED Tester
- 1 x User Manual